3% of gross
Minimum 5 Years
Dymocks are seeing growth in Perth presenting a new opportunity for a franchisee to join us in opening our new Success Book store.
We are Australia’s most famous bookstore, locally owned and so much more than a bookstore! We pride ourselves on the unrivalled customer experience offered through our knowledgeable teams and extensive range.
Why Join Dymocks?
One of the most exciting things about becoming a Dymocks franchise Owner is that it provides the best of both worlds: the ability to fulfill the dream of running your own bookstore while having the business operational support of biggest brand in the book industry.
Our commercial knowledge is second to none. We offer a deep understanding of the industry backed by years of experience and have all the support measures available to our Franchise Owners on their business journey including:
- Dedicated Franchise Recruitment support providing assistance getting you from where you are now, right up to opening the doors on your brand new book store.
- Exceptional Franchise training covering all aspects of the business including complete inventory management and point of sale, business analysis and reporting, marketing and promotions, and best practice customer service and sales training.
- Our group marketing program provides advice on local area PR and marketing, above the line advertising and author events and e-mail marketing targeted and tailored for YOUR customers.
- Unique omnichannel sales strategy providing franchisees revenue through online “click and collect” and “deliver from store” sales processed completed through Dymocks website.
Exciting opportunity for a key Dymocks location in Success with attractive terms for an incoming franchise partner.
About the opportunity
Right now, we have opening a Dymocks bookstore easier than ever with:
- Fit out funding options available to help you get setup in you new store
- New site opportunities to suit a range of budgets
- Favourable stock payment terms to Dymocks franchisees through the Dymocks group buying power.
Enquire now for more information on how to start the next chapter in your business life with Dymocks!
Our marketing program covers regular catalogues, promotional calendars delivered monthly in advance, advice on local area PR and marketing, e-mails targeted and tailored for YOUR customers, above the line advertising and author events. Plus, the Dymocks Booklover loyalty program is an industry leader.
Our exceptional training covers all aspects of the business including the ICT systems run by Dymocks, best customer services practices, promotions and marketing management, complete inventory management and point of sale, business analysis and reporting.
Passion and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where customer engagement is crucial. You will have an interest in books and gift products, the ability to offer expert advice and a desire to enhance the reading enjoyment of the community.
1879 William Dymock opened his first bookstore. 1922 Site of the Royal Hotel on George St Sydney is purchased. 1930 the George St store is completed and opened to the public. 1980 John Forsyth, William Dymock's great grand nephew transforms the Dymocks business. 1986 the Dymocks Franchise System is implemented. 2001 The Dymocks Children's Charity was founded. 2002 the Dymocks loyalty program, Booklover, was introduced. 2007 e-books were brought into Dymocks stores.
National Book Retailer 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018
We have been booksellers for over 142 years and have been franchising for over 35 years. We love books and we love selling them to booklovers. It is our good name, our iconic brand, and our reputation for excellence in bookselling and gift giving which you will share as a Dymocks Franchise Owner.
Our commercial knowledge is second to none. We offer a deep understanding of the industry, backed by years of experience and we know what is important to people buying and operating a franchise. We understand the importance of supporting our Franchise Owners on their business journey and we are with you every step of the way.
One of the most exciting things about becoming a Dymocks Franchise Owner is that it provides the best of both worlds: the independence that comes with running your own business while being part of a greater team.
With the strength of our brand, the great range of ever-changing products and your love of literature – the possibilities are almost endless.