Booklover Customer Survey Competition 2015
Dymocks Franchise Systems (NSW) Pty Ltd
ABN: 73 002 989 862
Booklover Customer Survey Competition 2015 – Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prizes. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
(a) Entry is open to registered members of the Dymocks Booklover Rewards Program (Booklover Program) who receive the survey email, complete the survey and click ‘submit’ on the last page during the promotional period.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
(a) Use of the Card
Where entry eligibility requires presentation of a Card, the swiping of that card automatically enters the member into the relevant promotion.
(b) Online Purchases
Registered members of the Booklover Program who purchase online at the Dymocks website www.dymocks.com.au during the promotional period will be automatically entered into the draw if their purchases are paid for in full before the promotion closes.
(c) Number of entries
Entrants receive one entry per transaction, regardless of the number of books purchased in that transaction.
(d) Proof of Purchase
Entrants must retain their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
4. EXCLUSIONS: in addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any franchise store trading under the “Dymocks” brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: the promotion commences at 9:00am (AEST) on Tuesday 20 October 2015 and closes at on 11:59pm (AEST) on Friday 13 November 2015.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: the prize draw will take place at Vii Loyalty, Level 7, 440 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on Wednesday 18 November at 10:00am (AEST).
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: the results of the draw will be published: in Australia by publication in the on the Dymocks Website by Friday 20 November 2015. All eligible prize winners will be notified by email and/or mail.
8. PRIZES: the national total prize pool is valued at up to $500. No no one prize will be valued at over $1000 and the total prize pool will not exceed $100,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: all prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: in the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities. Despite the preceding sentence, where the prize consists of a unique prize or experience (such as with a celebrity), if that prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize for a $500 Dymocks Gift Voucher.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: Second chance draw will occur three months after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before Thursday 18 February 2016. All prizes unclaimed as at Thursday 18 February 2016 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on Wednesday 24 February 2016 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on Friday 26 February 2016 in the same manner as the first draw.
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: the Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. MINORS: If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
14. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Dymocks Franchise Systems (NSW) Pty Ltd ABN 73 002 989 862 of Level 6, 428 George Street, Sydney NSW, Australia 2000, telephone 02 9224 0411.
19. AUTHORISATIONS: Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPM/14/01280, ACT Permit No TP 14/04279
Part 2 – Prizes
Note: all prize amounts are stated in Australian Dollars.
5 x $100 Dymocks gift cards – Total prize pool is $500.