Yellow Book Road Competition
Flyer Services Pty Limited ABN: 64 074 571 083 trading as Dymocks Sydney
“Jan-Feb 2017 Summer Dymocks Yellow Book Road” competition
Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prizes. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY:
1. Entry is open to residents who reside in New South Wales, Australia.
2. Entrants under the age of 18 years must seek parental or legal guardian permission before entering this competition.
3. Entrants must sign the “Dymocks Yellow Book Road Entry Form” where indicated and provide all information required to complete the form, including name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then prizes will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1. When you have finished reading a book, write the title and author details on the next brick on the Dymocks Yellow Book Road Entry Form.
2. You or your parent or guardian must purchase at least one children’s book from Dymocks Sydney and have your Dymocks Yellow Book Road Entry Form validated by a staff member before any prizes can be claimed.
3. When you have entered a book on a Reward Brick you or as the case may be ask a parent or guardian to sign where marked and bring the Dymocks Yellow Book Road Entry Form into the Dymocks Sydney Store at 428 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 to the Special Orders counter at the back of the ground floor to claim your Prize (See Part 2 - Prizes). The number of Reward Brick Reward Prizes are limited and will be awarded to the entrants on a first in, best dressed basis.
4. If you complete the entire Dymocks Yellow Book Road Entry Form before 18:00pm (AEDT) Tuesday, 28 February 2017, you may enter the draw, by putting your Entry Form in the barrel, to win one copy of every book in the Kids Top 51 (See Part 2 – Prizes).
4. EXCLUSIONS: In addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any franchise store trading under the “Dymocks” brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotion commences on 00:01am (AEDT) on Sunday, 1 January 2017 and closes at 18:00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
6. LOCATION OF DRAW: The prize draw will take place at 424 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10.00am (AEDT) on Wednesday, 1 March 2016.
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: All eligible prize winners will be notified by email and/or mail.
8. PRIZES: The total prize pool is valued at $5,361.06. The Prize Value is current at the time of the promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: In the event that the prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: All prizes must be claimed by the winner before 4 June 2017. If the prizes are unclaimed as at 5 June 2017, it will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on 5 June 2017 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of the second chance draw will be notified to the winner via email and/or mail.
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. MINORS: If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prizes will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
14. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
15. RELEASE: Before the prizes are awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prizes with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
16. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Flyer Services Pty Limited ABN 64 074 571 083 of 424 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia, telephone 02 9235 0155.
19. AUTHORISATIONS: Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/16/08015
Part 2 – Prizes
Note: all prize amounts are stated in Australian Dollars. Total Prize Pool: $5,361.06
Reward Brick Prize: Entrants may claim two of the rewards in the Reward Brick labelled box (the first when 5 books have been read, and the entry card verified by a children’s book purchase at Dymocks Sydney, the second when 10 books have been read) with a price valued of up to $19.99 (Maximum number of Reward Brick prizes: 285). Total Reward Brick Prize Value: $4,002.15
1 copy of every title featured in the Kids Top 51 list (as at 28 February 2017). Prize valued at $1,358.91