Although we’ve been conditioned to think “middle aged” is practically a four-letter word, the realities of women in midlife today are far different than what our mothers experienced. Women in their 40s, 50s, and even 60s are living younger, vibrant lives. But influenced by our youth-obsessed culture, we fear that when we hit midlife, we stop being relevant and no longer have options—that it’s simply too late for us.
Contradicting long-ingrained beliefs, Robi Ludwig draws on myth-busting data from scientific research and on her experience as a therapist to show midlife is not the beginning of our decline—it is actually a time to pursue our dreams. In Your Best Age Is Now, she offers specific advice on how to change our perception of this next life phase and make the best of it by:
· Letting go of stress to create a more balanced life;
· Identifying false thinking that is holding us back;
· Taking charge of our love life and relationships;
· Staying relevant in the workplace or starting new, exciting careers;
· Becoming more spiritual and leading a life of gratitude; and more.
Your Best Age Is Now provides the guidance you need to reject the status quo, become more “you” than ever before, and find the kind of happiness you never thought possible.