The timeless guide to sales success has been revised to help you supercharge personal and team performance in a new economy
"e;People make buying decisions emotionally and justify them logically."e;
That shrewd insight from the first edition of this bestselling book has become a no-brainer among sales professionals. Now, the new edition of classic work that has helped millions of sales professionals take their career to new levels offers critical new insights, information, and tools for success in today’s economy.
You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar, Second Edition retains David Sandler's classic, battle-tested advice on driving personal and organizational success by breaking the rules of conventional selling. And now Sandler Training’s CEO, David Mattson, has revisited it to provide additional skills designed for today’s highly competitive and more complex sales landscape. With this powerful guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Take the lead in the "e;buyer/seller dance"e;
- Get the prospect to do most of the talking
- Have a process for answering questions from prospects
- Know when a prospect is shopping you . . . and what to do about it
- Move the relationship forward without becoming an unpaid consultant
- Master the seven steps of the "e;Sandler Submarine"e;
- Use LinkedIn as a prospecting and qualifying tool
- Establish an “up-front contract,” or call roadmap, before your face-to-face meeting
- Use online research to turn "e;cold calls"e; into warm calls
Sales professionals and teams that follow these principles—and others outlined in the book—will transform themselves from mediocre performers into selling superstars.
This new edition of You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar is a potent mixture of Sandler’s timeless techniques and best practices from the most effective sales operation today.