Wisdom for Everyday Living is a 365-daily devotional to deepen your faith and buoy your spirit, sharing favorite Scriptures and reflections from 100 diverse and respected thought leaders of prominent Christian churches, colleges, and organizations.
A fitting inspiration for Bible study groups, alone time, or family fellowship, Wisdom for Everyday Living explores a wide range of topics, including:
- enduring through hard times, sorrow, or depression
- struggling to break an addiction
- forgiving others and yourself
- having a thankful attitude
- giving up the need to control the outcome
- the importance of God's word and fellowship with other Christians
- being courageous
- finding your God-given purpose
- learning to wait on God
- the power of humility.
For anyone who wants to walk with Christ, they will find themselves in good company with daily wisdom from Judy Douglass, author, Campus Crusade for Christ; Anne Graham Lotz, founder and president of AnGel Ministries and the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Billy Graham; Bob Coy, senior pastor at Calvary Chapel in Fort Lauderda≤ Dan Carroll, senior pastor, Water of Life Community Church; Brandon Cox, senior pastor Grace Hills Church; Chuck Booher, senior pastor at Crossroads Christian Church; David S. Dockery, president of Union University--and many, many more.