12 lectures, various cities, November 19, 1922-August 30, 1924 (CW 218)By the time of this second collection of Steiner's public lectures on Waldorf education, the Waldorf school movement was gaining increasing recognition. In this collection, as in the previous volume, Steiner is outspoken about the spiritual nature of human beings and the world, including the spiritual nature of Waldorf education. Topics include:
- Education and Teaching
- The Art of Teaching from an Understanding of the Human Being
- Education and Art
- Education and the Moral Life
- Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- Why Base Education on Anthroposophy?
- Waldorf Pedagogy
- Anthroposophy and Education
- Moral and Physical Education
- Educational Issues
Original book: "Geistige Zusammenhange in der Gestaltung des Menschlichen Organismus, " vol. 218 of the Complete Works of Rudolf Steiner,"