What does Tony Beshara do that most r+¬sum+¬ “experts” don’t? While the experts write r+¬sum+¬s all day, Tony—the veteran placement specialist featured regularly on the Dr. Phil show—actually uses them to get people jobs.
With Unbeatable R+¬sum+¬s, Tony dissects and discusses real-life r+¬sum+¬s for jobs in a wide range of industries from healthcare to banking, construction to technology, administration to sales and marketing, and more. The book shows readers how to build a powerful r+¬sum+¬, utilize keywords effectively, use gaps and job changes to their advantage, and pair their r+¬sum+¬s with concise, dynamic cover letters. He complements his expertise (he has personally placed more than 8,500 professionals) with the results of a survey of more than 3,000 managers, executives, HR specialists, and other hiring authorities about what gets r+¬sum+¬s read, interviews granted, and jobs offered.
Readers will learn:
• The critical components of well-written r+¬sum+¬
• How to ensure their r+¬sum+¬ actually gets read... by the right people
• What employers look for, and what turns them off
• How to customize a r+¬sum+¬ for a particular job
• The truth about video r+¬sum+¬s, job-search websites, and social networking sites like FaceBook, LinkedIn, andMySpace
• And much more
Unbeatable R+¬sum+¬sshows job seekers of all types how to present themselves in the best possible light…for the best possible position.