Consumers today are better informed, better armed to resist marketers, and more skeptical than ever. With thousands of messages bombarding them every day, buyers just want brands they can believe in from companies they can trust. In "Truth," marketing expert Lynn Upshaw offers a systematic approach for building customer loyalty and increasing market share. Using real-world examples and engaging stories, he shows companies how they can capitalize on a new kind of competitive advantage and learn to:
* promote more persuasively
* achieve greater returns through integrity in marketing
* replace their pricing strategy with a more convincing value promise
* build stronger customer partnerships
* seize the lead share of credibility in a hypercompetive marketplace.
A revolutionary book that redefines what it means to market, " Truth" will show companies how to strengthen and build their businesses in a world filled with would-be buyers who are more inclined to doubt than to buy.