"e;These words are razors to my wounded heart."e;
"e;We have seen better days."e;
--Timon of Athens
Eminent Shakespearean scholars Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen provide fresh new editions of the two great tragedies: Titus Adronicus, a graphic story of revenge, and Timon of Athens, a cautionary tale about false friends and unearned loyalty.
THIS VOLUME ALSO INCLUDES MORE THAN A HUNDRED PAGES OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
* original Introductions to Titus Andronicus and Timon of Athens
* incisive scene-by-scene synopsis and analysis with vital facts about the work
* commentary on past and current productions based on interviews with leading directors, actors, and designers
* photographs of key RSC productions
* an overview of Shakespeare's theatrical career and chronology of his plays
Ideal for students, theater professionals, and general readers, these modern and accessible editions from the Royal Shakespeare Company set a new standard in Shakespearean literature for the twenty-first century.
Titus Andronicus; Timon of Athens
Random House Publishing Group
Modern Library Classics