Straight-talking Dragons' Den
star, Duncan Bannatyne, started it all with a single ice cream van and now manages a portfolio of leisure businesses and a high profile media career. So how did one of the UK's most successful serial entrepreneurs go from trouble-making schoolboy to OBE; from unemployment benefit claimant to multi-millionaire?
The Unauthorized Guide to Doing Business the Duncan Bannatune Way draws out the universal lessons from Duncan Bannatyne's remarkable success and identifies 10 strategies for running a business that can be applied to any business or career:
- Anyone can do it
- Know yourself and fill in the gaps
- The right ideas are everywhere you look
- Don't skimp on the research
- Plan your enterprise
- Never mind the atrium!
- Have the right people by your side
- Make money, expand rapidly, then make more money
- Put your name over the door
- Give it all away before you die
Want to be the best? The secrets of phenomenal success are in your hands.
Check out the other Unauthorized Guides in this series: Richard Branson; Alan Sugar; Jamie Oliver; Bill Gates; and Philip Green.