Twenty years have passed since the last revision of this best-selling resource for pastors. This third revised edition features everything ministers love about the classic, with some valuable updates for twenty-first century ministry.
- Restores the beloved Episcopal funeral service back by popular demand
- Honors the familiar and indispensable wedding and funeral service materials.
- Offers a rich selection of Scriptures from the beautiful King James Version for diverse occasions of pastoral care.
- New additions feature a cremation service and a service for the interment of ashes.
- Includes a new preface from Rev. Dr. Aidsand Wright-Riggins III, Executive Director of the American Baptist Home Mission Societies and CEO of Judson Press