Want financial advice that makes sense?
With books on finances, it's easy to feel overwhelmed by the jargon and the sheer number of investment possibilities.
Investment advisor Austin Pryor has carefully created the "e;next step"e; guide that helps you put Godly principles of finance into motion. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced investor, you'll benefit from crossing the bridge between theory and action. Each user-friendly lesson is written in laymen s terms and includes helpful visual aids.
In this revised and updated edition of "e;The Sound Mind Investing Handbook,"e; you'll learn essentials like:
- Six characteristics of investing that glorifies God
- Why mutual funds make investing easier than ever
- How to make the right decisions for you, while limiting risk
- How to keep pace with the markets
- Preparing wisely for retirement
- Navigating taxes, IRAs, 401(k)s, and more
College professors have used this book in their finance classes because it s so easy to understand. Whether you invest a little or a lot, these biblical principles apply to you, and you can understand them. Simply put: Learning about investing doesn t get easier than this."e;