360 Degree Feedback, or Multi-rater feedback, is an established HR methodology used in organizations across the world. In this book T V Rao and Raju Rao present a jargon-free, pragmatic and intellectually stimulating guide to understanding and implementing this methodology in organizations and also for small groups and individuals.
Simple and engaging, the book presents a fine collection of practical ideas, cases and tools which cover all aspects of 360 Degree Feedback including:
- The effective personality, its role in organizations and various leadership and managerial styles
- 360 Degree Feedback, its basic elements and how it must be used
- the RSDQ model of leadership development, formulated and extensively tested in India
- The critical role of attitude and implementation while using this methodology
- The role of culture and social conditioning in selecting and implementing feedback methodologies
- The role of reflection, review and empowerment post-feedback
- How 360 Degree Feedback can be just as subjective as other assessment tools and it is aggregate feedback and consistency in feedback that makes it more objective.
The Power of 360 Degree Feedback
SAGE Publications, Incorporated
Maximizing Managerial and Leadership Effectiveness
Management & Computers