The biggest edition yet expanded and updated with 35,000 words of new material
Critically acclaimed in its previous editions, "The Complete David Bowie" is widely recognized as the foremost source of analysis and information on every facet of Bowie s career. The A-Z of songs and the day-by-day dateline are the most complete ever published. From the 11-year-old s skiffle performance at the 18th Bromley Scouts Summer Camp in 1958, to the emergence of the legendary lost album "Toy" in 2011, "The Complete David Bowie" discusses and dissects every last development in rock s most fascinating career.
* "The Albums" detailed production history and analysis of every album from 1967 to the present day.
* "The Songs" hundreds of individual entries reveal the facts and anecdotes behind not just the famous recordings, but also the most obscure of unreleased rarities from Absolute Beginners to Ziggy Stardust, from Abdulmajid to Zion .
* "The Tours" set-lists and histories of every live show.
* "The Actor" a complete guide to Bowie s career on stage and screen.
* "Plus" the videos, the BBC radio sessions, the paintings, the Internet and much more."
The Complete David Bowie
EXP UPD NE
Titan Books Limited