Who we are, what we believe, and everything we stand for goes from theory to reality when we communicate.
In "e;The Art of Communication,"e; the first book of the new Jim Stovall & Dr. Ray Hull "e;Your Ultimate Guide"e; series for personal development and business success, the authors use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication.
Stovall s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Ray Hull s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives
Read this book and understand more about:
- Considering your audience and adjusting communication style
- What your non-verbal communication says about you
- Dressing for maximum success
- Public speaking
- Written words vs. spoken words
- Communication through conduct
- Active listening
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a comfortable environment for effective communication
- Communicating in meetings