This practical Tagalog phrasebook puts all the most important Tagalog words and phrases in the palm of your hand.
It includes tips for handling situations you'll encounter on a daily basis in the Philippines, making it the most useful Tagalog language books you can buy when going to the Philippines! Romanized words are given for each Tagalog word, hence ensuring that you know how to pronounce each word correctly. Manga illustrations provide visual cues to language in context. Key features of this Tagalog phrasebook include:
- Say it as it is: Pronunciation guides for each phrase with Romanized text for more accurate sounds
- Meet and greet: The right greeting in each situation
- A little respect, please: Use the correct personal titles
- Who, what, why: Requesting things and asking questions
- Ties that bind:Talking about your family
- What time/day is it? Telling time and days of the week
- Major cities and famous places in the Philippines
- Important public signs
- Travel vocabulary and useful expressions, such as:
- Getting to the Airport
- Renting a Car
- Eating and Drinks
- Shopping and Money
- And many more!