If you are a first-time or an aspiring supervisor, the Stepping Up Participant Workbook
will give you an accurate, real-life picture of what it means to be a supervisor. Stepping Up clearly explains the expectations for the position, the skills and knowledge you will need to be an effective supervisor, and offers a path to follow in order to successfully supervise others.
The Stepping Up Participant Workbook is a dynamic step-by-step series of learning strategies. Once you complete the Stepping Up workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of supervisor.
- Effectively deal with the challenges that new supervisors face.
- Implement the steps needed to get started as a new supervisor.
- Apply the principles to build credibility as a supervisor.
- Employ performance components when supervising.
- Prepare a personalized road map to develop your supervisory knowledge and skills.
The Stepping Up Participant Workbook is your key to realizing your full potential.