This accessible reference offers short and to-the-point answers to fifty pressing questions people have about God, the Bible, and Christianity, including
- Are there errors or contradictions in the Bible?
- Do science and faith conflict?
- Is hell a real place?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it possible to prove God exists?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- Does God hate sex?
- Do Christians have to go to church?
- and many more
This book is for those who want a clear introduction to the essential teachings of Christianity to help them grow in faith and in preparation to share the basics of Christian belief.
Short Answers to Big Questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity
Mind, Body & Spirit