100 Vintage Designs to Embroider by Hand or Machine
Redwork embroidery, long admired for its simple, homey designs, is more popular than ever. And what better source for great redwork designs than "The WORKBASKET"(r), a classic magazine with a 60-year tradition of providing readers with great, do-able crafting projects. Now "Redwork from The WORKBASKET" makes it easy to re-create the warm, nostalgic feel of vintage redwork designs on your linens, aprons, even quilts, whether you embroider by hand or machine.
With "Redwork from The WORKBASKET" you get:
- A CD-ROM containing 100 vintage designs digitized for machine embroidery in seven common machine formats
- All designs in JPEG and PDF formats so hand embroiderers can create their own transfers
- 12 projects, from an apron and wall art to a bed quilt, presented in easy-to-follow steps
- How-to basics for both machine and hand embroidery, a design index plus features on the history of redwork and "The WORKBASKET"(r)
- See for yourself100 embroidery designs mean 100 reasons to love "Redwork from The WORKBASKET"
Please note that the digital version of this book does not include the accompanying CD-ROM.