What Are Your Biggest Concerns for Your Son?
Instead of trying harder to change your boy's behavior or worrying about his future, enjoy the peace that comes when you pray specific prayers for him straight from the Bible. This encouraging book helps you target your prayers on what your son needs most--from patience and self-control to having a pure heart and making wise decisions.
Today you can start giving whatever concerns you have to God and
- learn to fight for your son's heart in prayer
- look at raising boys as a gift
- see how even quick prayers make a difference
- understand boys' deepest struggles, no matter their age
- rest in knowing that God is the only One who can change your son's heart
Written for moms but great for dads (and grandparents) too, this easy-to-use book is filled with uplifting stories and biblical wisdom that will equip you on your journey to raising a godly man.
Includes a 21-Day Prayer Guide for Small Groups, in Person or Online
Praying for Boys
Bethany House Publishers
Asking God for the Things They Need Most
Mind, Body & Spirit