Score Higher on the NCLEX-PN(r) Exam We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam www.pearsonITcertification.com The CD-ROM based practice exam includes an interactive test engine for a realistic exam experience with 645 questions.
- Study Tips like the advice and instruction that a personal tutor might provide
- Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide you with hints and strategies that will help you reduce your mistakes on the exam
- Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on the NCLEX-PN(r) Exam
- Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes
COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
- Master the NCLEX-PN(r) exam materials in all tested subject areas
- Prepare with four comprehensive practice tests
- Analyze your test readiness and areas for further study with topic-focused chapter tests
- CD-ROM based practice exam includes an interactive test engine for a meaningful exam experience with approximately 645 questions
- Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8 Professional; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB hard disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download xam databases NCLEX-RN(r) and NCLEX-PN(r) are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product. "