* Identifying the most popular wild mushroom and distinguishing them from false morels
* Color photos and full descriptions of the 5 morel types--black morels, half-cap, and gray, yellow, and big-foot--for easy identification
* When and where to hunt to find the most morels in season
* Hunting morels by tree type
* Cleaning, preserving, and drying morels
* Basic cooking techniques--plus special recipes
John and Theresa Maybrier guide hunts, teach seminars, and have developed a line of morel gear under the name Team Morel. They have written about morels for ASO Outdoors magazine and Iowa Sportsman. They live in Kansas City, Missouri.