With your slow cooker and Betty Crocker, you'll enjoy homemade goodness on your schedule.
At the end of a long day, when everyone's home and hungry, what could be more welcoming than a delicious, hot dinner ready and waiting for you? With Betty Crocker More Slow Cooker Recipes, it's easy to find just the right dinner for you and your family to enjoy Here's a collection of All-New Recipes, created to help you get the most out of your slow cooker-for everyday cooking and weekend meals, for casual get-togethers and holiday special occasions. If you're new to slow cooking, you'll find all you need to know to get started. And if you already love your slow cooker, there are more than 130 tempting new recipes to enjoy and more than 50 full-page color photos to inspire you to try something new.
You'll find ALL-NEW recipes for fix-it-and-forget-it favorites like:
* Appealing Appetizers: Cheesy Chicken and Peppers Dip, French Onion Meatballs, Teriyaki Smoked Riblets
* Super Soups and Stews: Meatball Stone Soup, Pork Tortilla Soup, Fisherman's Wharf Seafood Stew
* Easy Everyday Dinners: Turkey-Sausage Bean Bake, Zesty Italian Beef Tips, Ham with Cheesy Potatoes
* Perfect for Potluck: Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, Swedish Meatballs, Texas-Style Barbecued Beans
* Simply Delicious for Summer: Southern-Style Green Beans, The Ultimate Creamed Corn, Teriyaki Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
* Hearty Holiday Treats: Apricot-Glazed Pork Roast and Stuffing, Bacon and Corn Bread--Stuffed Turkey Breast, Ham with Currant-Cherry Sauce
* Luscious Leftovers: Chinese Beef and Broccoli, Cheesy Pork Quesadillas, Supper Ham Frittata
More Slow Cooker Recipes
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
All-New Receips Easier Than Ever