* Over 400 detailed, step-by-step tying instructions in full color
* Cutting-edge patterns based on classic designs
* 123 new, proven designs for important insects
* Photos identifying all stages of the hatch and patterns to match them
* Blue-Winged Olives, Hendricksons, Sulphurs, March Browns, Cahills, Tricos, Green and Brown Drakes, Slate Drakes, Caddis, Stoneflies, AntsHenry Ramsay has been a fly tier and fly fisherman for over thirty-five years. His flies have appeared in the Mid Atlantic Fly Fishing Guide, the Art of Angling Journal, and the Game Journal. He teaches fly-tying classes and is a guide and fly-fishing instructor at TCO Fly Shop in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Matching Major Eastern Hatches
New Patterns for Selective Trout