In our increasingly connected world, customer service can make or break a business. Companies that excel keep customers coming back—and those who don’t soon discover that word spreads fast. The difference is in how managers train, coach, and support frontline employees. Extensively revised with today’s empowered, web-savvy consumer in mind, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service shows managers and supervisors how to:
• Find and retain service-oriented people
• Understand customer needs, expectations and desires
• Build a service vision
• Design a user-friendly service delivery process
• Involve and inspire employees
• Recognize and reward good performance
The third edition features new chapters on: learning from lost customers; inciting passion and incentivizing service; fostering trust; and delivering great customer experiences online. In short, everything readers need to ensure their frontline employees become their company’s biggest asset.