"Mad world, mad kings, mad composition!"
In one volume, eminent Shakespearean scholars Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen provide fresh new editions of two classic histories: Henry VIII and King John.
THIS VOLUME ALSO INCLUDES MORE THAN A HUNDRED PAGES OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
* original Introductions to Henry VIII and King John
* incisive scene-by-scene synopses and analyses with vital facts about the works
* commentary on past and current productions based on interviews with leading directors, actors, and designers
* photographs of key RSC productions
* an overview of Shakespeare's theatrical career and chronology of his plays
Ideal for students, theater professionals, and general readers, these modern and accessible editions from the Royal Shakespeare Company set a new standard in Shakespearean literature for the twenty-first century.
King John and Henry VIII
Random House Publishing Group
Modern Library Classics
Education & Reference