Enough cute little bunnies dancing across your walls or toy trains and nursery rhymes plastered above your bed. That was the old you. It's time now to transform your space, to learn how to make it sparkle using more imagination than money.
This exciting new book by Janice Weaver and Frieda Wishinsky offers creative solutions to all your design dilemmas — and does it without breaking the bank.
Inside, you’ll find out how to:
• Execute a TCC — Total Clutter Clearout
• Organize your space — and your life
• Choose paint colors to change the mood and feel of your room
• Give new life to old furniture
• Create zones with color and lighting
• Accessorize to put your own stamp on your space
It's Your Room
A Decorating Guide for Real Kids