The ideal review for your intermediate accounting course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- A complete guide to the second-level course in Intermediate Accounting
- Covers all recent (FASB) changes
- More than 500 fully-solved problems, including real-world examples
- End-of-chapter review problems to test knowledge
- Appropriate for the following courses: Intermediate Accounting I, Accounting I, Principles of Accounting, Financial Accounting
- Supports all the major textbooks for intermediate accounting courses