Learn to be a people person with international bestselling author Paul McGee!
Let's face it, if you want any sort of success in life you're going to have to deal with other people at some point. All success requires input from other people ? even if you've invented something in your bedroom, eventually, you're going to need to interact with people to take it to the next level. And even if you don't desperately hanker after success, you surely want to be liked, have friends, get on well with people? Learning how to better communicate and interact with others can really help to improve your life ? from ensuring you enjoy parties more to turning you into a roaring success magnet. So whether you dread social events with a passion and spend evenings cringing in a corner, or just want to have better relationships at work and in life, then How to Succeed With People, written in Paul's characteristic down to earth, approachable style, can help you become a people magnet.
Learn how to:
- Hold people's attention when you talk
- Listen and react properly to what others are saying or doing
- Better confront, complain and deal with difficult conversations
- Give compliments and praise
- Deal with interviews, networking events, difficult conversations and more
- And much more