"The gaudy, blabbing and remorseful day
Is crept into the bosom of the sea."
Eminent Shakespearean scholars Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen provide a fresh new edition of the three-part classic history that revolves around the epic, dynastic Wars of the Roses.
THIS VOLUME ALSO INCLUDES MORE THAN A HUNDRED PAGES OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
* an original Introduction to Henry VI
* incisive scene-by-scene synopses and analyses with vital facts about the work
* commentary on past and current productions based on interviews with leading directors, actors, and designers
* photographs of key RSC productions
* an overview of Shakespeare's theatrical career and chronology of his plays
Ideal for students, theater professionals, and general readers, these modern and accessible editions from the Royal Shakespeare Company set a new standard in Shakespearean literature for the twenty-first century.
Random House Publishing Group
Modern Library Classics