In spite of their physical invisibility, emotional wounds are a very damaging form of abuse. Whether caused by words, actions, or even indifference, emotional abuse is common--yet often overlooked.
In this helpful guide, Dr. Gregory L. Jantz reveals how those who have been abused by a spouse, parent, employer, or minister can overcome the past and rebuild their self-image. This revised and updated edition of "Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse" includes
- strategies for dealing with the verbal abuser
- self-check quizzes with each chapter
- keys to rebuilding relationships
- letters from survivors of emotional abuse
- new information on dealing with spiritual abuse
- and a biblical plan for healing.
Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse
Baker Publishing Group
Mind, Body & Spirit