Tailored to the new Edexcel GCSE Music specification (first examination in 2011). This revision guide presents all of the key information that Edexcel students need to know for success in their written exam, without unnecessary detail and complications.
- Key facts about each of the 12 set works
- Revision tips that will help you to prepare for the exam with confidence
- A reminder of how to write about the elements of music
- Test yourself questions that allow you to check your knowledge as you progress
- A comprehensive glossary that enables you to check that you understand the key terms.
This revision guide has been written by an experienced teacher and examiner in a concise and friendly manner. It will help you to achieve the best results possible.