In "Football Coaching Strategies" you'll find 349 detailed diagrams showing a variety of offensive attacks, defensive packages, and special team tactics--accompanied by useful advice from the experts.
Best of all, the coaches are the recognized experts in the topics they cover. For example, read how these coaches explain game strategies and underlying principles:
- Running game--Tom Osborne, John McKay, and Darrell Royal
- Passing game--Bill Walsh, Steve Spurrier, and LaVell Edwards
- Defense--Dick Tomey, Barry Alvarez, and Dave Wannstedt
- Kicking game--Spike Dykes and John Cooper
- Philosophy, motivation, and management--Eddie Robinson and Joe Paterno
"Football Coaching Strategies" blends the invaluable lessons of the past with the best thinking in today's game. With it, you'll find the key elements for a winning game plan--on and off the field. It's the one book that every serious football coach, player, and fan will treasure.