How can you identify the right women to date, love or marry when the United States includes such an increasingly wide and confusing diversity of them? Joe Bovino's national #1 bestseller Field Guide to Chicks of the United States combines the accuracy and precision of a bird guide with beautiful illustrations of American and hyphenated-American women, outlandish observational humor, and keen cultural insights on every page. It's the ultimate "e;chickspotting"e; companion.
With its user-friendly trait charts, promiscuity ratings, range maps, and detailed descriptions of distinctive physical characteristics, behavioral tendencies, chick magnets, mating habits, and more, this thoroughly well-researched guide is all you need to successfully locate, identify, and date women from 90 distinct American subcultures (or "e;species"e;), including the following:
- SILI-CLONE (Orange County, CA): Cross between Malibu Barbie and Jenna Jameson.
- 49ER (San Francisco, CA): The 49er (a "e;4"e; who thinks she's a "e;9"e;), also known as the Mission Hipster chick, combines styles in search of a uniquely hip, bohemian or artsy look.
- COONASS (Cajun): Fearless, outdoorsy tomboy who can gut a fish with her bare hands.
- BUMBSHELL (Brazilian American): Ask this happy-go-lucky chick about her best feature and chances are she'll turn around and show you her big, cheeky bum bum.
- BOUGIE (African-American, Professional): Fully qualified to be an NBA or NFL (draft) analyst.
- YELLOW TAIL (Japanese American): Tends to have thick ankles and stubby "e;turnip legs"e; (daikon ashi) on a slim, petite frame.
- PACKAGE DEAL (Single Mom): She makes it crystal-clear that she's a "e;package deal,"e; and the package includes some other guy's spawn.
- PERSIAN PRINCESS (Persian/Iranian American): Harder to crack than the DaVinci Code, but worth the wait if you have the skills.
- HOLE IN ONE (Las Vegas, NV): Highly promiscuous and sexually aggressive, even if you're with another chick.
- And Many More!
If you're easily offended, this book isn't for you. But, if you like to laugh, this "e;funny because it's true"e; guide will give you hours of entertainment and serve as a handy visual reference tool.
The sooner you get your copy of the first Field Guide to Chicks of the United States, the sooner you can become a chickspotting expert, play the American field like a pro, and make more informed decisions about the right chick for you.
Play the Field. Choose Wisely. Get the Guide.