In this sequel to the classic bestseller Perspective! For the Comic Book Artist, David Chelsea takes perspective to a whole other level--by exploring the most dramatic viewpoints employed by today's artists. Many of these techniques have been carefully guarded secrets for centuries. But David, and his hollow-headed friend, Mugg, make them accessible to a new generation of artists, cartoonists, illustrators, and animators. In Extreme Perspective! For Artists, you'll learn how to
* Render complicated multi-sided objects in perfect perspective
* Create accurate shadows and reflections from your own imagination
* Master the most difficult kinds of curvilinear perspective systems
* Draw eye-popping images in fisheye perspective
* Use your computer to create elaborate scenes quicker and more easily
* ... And much, much more!
Also included is a comprehensive library of perspective grids on DVD, suitable for printing or using with Photoshop and other applications.
Extreme Perspective! For Artists
Random House, Incorporated