Topically Arranged Prayers for Individual, Family, and Church
God calls us to pray, and we want to talk to our heavenly Father. But so often we don't know what to say, or we feel like our words are getting no higher than the ceiling above us. Prayer should draw us closer to God, but guilt over past prayerlessness or confusion over what to pray can have the opposite result.
In the pages of "e;Every Season Prayers,"e; pastor Scotty Smith offers readers a treasure trove of prayers that will lead them into a more intimate relationship with God. Topically arranged so readers can easily find the sentiments that match their needs, issues, and moods, this delightful book includes prayers for:
- everyday concerns, from health and relationship issues to expressing gratitude
- voicing our feelings, stories, and struggles to God
- listening to the heart of God
- congregational confession and worship
- Advent, Lent, and Passion Week
- and more
No matter what their season of life or their daily reality, readers will find a prayer that they can lift up to God.
Every Season Prayers
Gospel-Centered Prayers for the Whole of Life
Mind, Body & Spirit /