Customers love it when employees are ENGAGED to deliver an experience. However, it doesn't come easy for most companies. The level to which your workforce is ENGAGED also has a significant impact every day on employees' happiness and productivity, the customer experience, and your company's profitability.
Your company can be one that customers love to do business with ... one that turns customers into loyal followers who buy more and more often. The journey through ENGAGED!, will teach you what leading companies do to create "customer love."
In this book, you'll discover the Eight Principles that every manager needs to create a workforce that "lives the company brand" in ways that leads to an experience that helps you create customers for life. With the tools and techniques outlined in this book, your company can:
- Get all employees "on stage" to deliver a more consistent customer experience.
- Increase employees' happiness so they make your customers happier.
- Go beyond announcing your culture to getting every employee consistently living it.
- Quantify your culture and customer experience to create unheard of visibility that gets everyone focused on results.
- Create an environment of appreciation that empowers employees and helps them to become more motivated and committed to your company's success.
- Fill every manager's toolbox with practical and proven techniques for making your company's values and desired customer experience a part of the conversation ... every day!
Gregg Lederman taps into his vast experience of helping many "best companies to work for" to share his proven principles for defining the work culture and customer experience, reminding the workforce to live the brand daily, and--most importantly--quantifying the experience and holding the workforce accountable for financial results.
This book dispels popular myths about employee rewards (they don't work the way you think they do) and employee and customer satisfaction efforts (which, for most companies, are more of a distraction than useful data linked to tangible results). The author introduces the ENGAGED Index (a tool you can use to find out how ENGAGED your company is). This book will help you put your plan together so that rather than imagining what could be, you'll actually design what should be.