What’s the best way to keep your employees happy, satisfied and motivated? In this 2,400-person study, employee engagement expert James Adonis investigates the top causes of anger and frustration in the workplace.
You will discover:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of incompetent managers
- How to increase your popularity and likeability
- How to become influential and respected
- How to get talented people to want to work for you
- How to build teams that are loyal, productive and successful
Adonis’s warts-and- all account of what makes employees roll their eyes and curse their existence is sure to revolutionise your workplace. Whether you’ve been managing people for days or decades, Employee Enragement
will give you the insider knowledge you need to take your management skills to the next level.
James Adonis is one of Australia’s best-known leadership educators. Over the past decade he has worked with hundreds of organisations – including McDonald's, American Express, Coca-Cola, Qantas, Optus, Ernst & Young, Gucci and Macquarie Bank – to help them lead change and improve performance. His nationally syndicated Fairfax columns on leadership and workplace matters are read by over 200,000 people every month.