In this third book in the exceptional Curiosity House mystery series by bestselling author Lauren Oliver and mysterious recluse H. C. Chester, four children must uncover the evil Nicholas Rattigan s newest dastardly scheme, wage war with a rival freak show, and deal with a spy who may have infiltrated their happy home.
Sam, Philippa, Thomas, and Max have just started to recover from their capture and subsequent escape from Rattigan. But the children s lives don t stay quiet for long.
A slew of bank robberies is terrorizing the city. And when Professor Farnum, the ringmaster of the museum s now immensely popular flea circus, is charged with murder, the search for the real killer uncovers a plot much bigger than any individual crime a plot that can only be the work of Nicholas Rattigan.
This is the third book in the series and contains even more exciting marvels, such as:
- A nefarious spy within the museum
- A very unfortunate flea circus
- The heavenly Georgie Rawls, from the original cast of Last Chance
- A beautiful and mysterious tattooed lady
It continues not to have:
- A comprehensive review of the top ten toothbrushes
- A heaping bowl of sugarless cereal
- A long and boring family vacation
- A handmade, scratchy wool sweater
Learn more about the series online at www.thecuriosityhouse.com