MaryJo McGraw takes stamping a step further! Inside, she'll show you fun, fast and easy ways to create fancier greeting cards, cooler note cards and prettier invitations.
Get stamping with more than 30 easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects, ranging from the cute to the wild - with even more "recipes" for exciting variations. You'll learn how to:
- Layer embossing powders to create smooth enamel, cobblestone, carved stone and other textures
- Use versatile vellum to create any look you want from cute to country to ethnic
- Add fresh elements to your cards with sealing wax and beadwork
- Create a sense of nostalgia with antique finishes
- Use clay to create beads, "fossils" and other ornaments for your cards
- And lots more!
Mix and match techniques for truly original results. Why, with all the possibilities...you'll have a virtual stamp attack!