EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT World History Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for acing the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT World History can be to master--after all, there's so much of it --or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, " Cracking the SAT World History Subject Test "arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
"Techniques That Actually Work."
- Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score."
- Expert subject reviews for every test topic
- Up-to-date information on the SAT World History Subject Test
- Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
"Practice Your Way to Perfection."
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
- Quick-review lists of important people, places, events, and concepts
Cracking the SAT World History Subject Test
Random House, Incorporated
Cracking the SAT World History Subject Test (Princeton Review)