EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT U.S. History Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 3 full-length practice tests, detailed reviews of key U.S. history concepts, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT U.S. History is a tough exam to prepare for--after all, there's a lot of history to remember Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, " Cracking the SAT U.S. History Subject Test" arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
"Techniques That Actually Work."
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score."
- Expert subject reviews for every test topic
- Up-to-date information on the SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
"Practice Your Way to Perfection."
- 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Pop quiz questions throughout the review sections
Cracking the SAT U.S. History Subject Test
Random House, Incorporated
Cracking the SAT US History Tests (Princeton Review)