EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Literature Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 4 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key literary terms and genres; and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT Literature can be a tough nut to crack, but the experts at The Princeton Review have written a guidebook that will enable you to take on the exam and achieve your highest score.
"Techniques That Actually Work."
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score."
- Expert subject reviews for every test topic
- Up-to-date information on the SAT Literature Subject Test
- Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
"Practice Your Way to Perfection."
- 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
- Sample passages from works of prose, poetry, and drama
Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test
Random House, Incorporated
Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test (Princeton Review)
Education & Reference