Today’s buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation. What they’re hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a Win3...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome.
Conversations That Sell introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer’s attention and secure business. Based on the author’s five-step sales system, What’s in It for Them (WIIFT)—Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate—the book shows readers how to:
• Prepare for an effective sales call
• Identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act
• Adjust their approach to the type of buyer—Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
• Make conversations flow easily
• Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
• Work through objections
• Advance and close sales
• And more
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs—on the buyer.