"CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram," Fifth Edition complements any A+ study plan with 700 practice test questions in the book and on the CD all supported by complete explanations of every answer. This package s highly realistic questions cover every area of knowledge for both new A+ exams: 220-801 and 220-802. Limited Time Offer: Buy "CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram "and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
- Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
- Follow the instructions
- Go to your Account page and click on Access Bonus Content
Master Your Knowledge of the A+ Exam
- Features 700 questions, organized to reflect the newest objectives for the A+ exams, so you can easily assess your knowledge of every topic.
- Each question includes a detailed answer explanation.
- Provides complete coverage of all objectives for the 220-801 and 220-802 A+ exams.
CD Features 700 Practice Questions
- 700 questions from this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the A+ exam.
- Test engine features multiple test modes, questions that simulate actual A+ exams, and detailed answer explanations, among other features.
David L. Prowse is an author, a computer network specialist, and a technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past decade he has also taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers. "