Are you daunted by the prospect of doing a presentation or just keen to improve your presentation skills?
This book gives you a detailed guide to the preparation and delivery of both individual and group presentations. It takes you through all the practical stages necessary to complete a presentation and obtain excellent marks.
Key features include:
- Real life examples illustrating effective presentation techniques
- Helpful tips and illustrations throughout
- A 10 step guide to preparing your presentation
- Tips on using PowerPoint effectively
- A companion website complete with a student resource centre.
Written in a clear and accessible style this book is essential reading for both undergraduate and postgraduate students who have to conduct graded presentations.
Visit the companion website at www.sagepub.co.uk/chiversandshoolbred for free online support resources.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!