New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth George serves up a century's worth of superb crime fiction penned by women. This veritable all-star team delivers tales of dark deeds that will keep you reading long into the night. Included are these works:
- "A Jury of Her Peers" by Susan Glaspell
- The Summer of People" by Shirley Jackson
- "The Irony of Hate" by Ruth Rendell
- "Country Lovers" by Nadine Gordimer
- "Wild Mustard" by Marcia Muller
- "Murder-Two" by Joyce Carol Oates
A Moment on the Edge is a rare treat not only for fans of crime fiction but also for anyone who appreciates a skillfully written, deftly told story.