From#1 "New York Times" bestselling author Gary Chapman
Every marriage is a growing marriage. The real question is: are you growing "closer together" or "further apart"? If you re content with the latter, don t change a thing. However, if you desire the kind of marriage that keeps getting better, then you ll need to be intentional. This book will start you in the right direction.
"A Couple s Guide to a Growing Marriage "teaches you how to...
- Invite God into the details of your life and marriage
- Listen in ways that deepen intimacy and friendship
- Understand your spouse and be understood
- Keep your love fresh and mutually engaging
- Manage conflict constructively, not destructively
In both private and shared-time exercises, you'll explore Bible study, prayer, and Scripture memory. You will learn how to have a brief daily sharing time with your spouse, and you will cultivate deeper friendships with others through group activities.
So much more than a personal and group study, "A Couple's Guide to a Growing Marriage Bible Study" will teach you to share your life more fully with God, and as your relationship with God deepens, so will your relationship as a couple.