This is a complete study guide to the most common Korean verbs
Korean grammar is notoriously difficult for foreigners to master but is essential for those wishing to learn Korean. East-to-use500 Basic Korean Verbs
is the only comprehensive guide to the correct usage of Korean verbs available for English-speaking learners.
Each of the 500 most important Korean verbs is presented in a convenient single-page format that gives the verb's meaning and pronunciation, and displays the verb's 48 key tenses, speech levels, and moods (all accompanied by romanizations). Also included are a handy guide to the Korean language and verb conjugation and reference tables of basic Korean verb types, along with 3 indexes (romanized, Hangeul, and English).
Included in this book are:
- Conjugations by tense, speech levels, and mood.
- "Model verb" system quickly identifies each verb's pattern.
- Sample sentences demonstrating the verb's correct usage.
- Free downloadable audio provides pronunciations for the verbs and 1,000 example sentences.
- Includes Korean characters (Hangul) as well as romanized pronunciations to help English speakers.
- Two—color design makes reference easy.